- A ‘them and us’ election?
- Listen more on the doorstep? Then listen to those who do
- a manifesto for all times
- How many votes
- I lost three jobs yesterday
- Do we fight the opposition – or welcome them to our new world?
- Some Labour selections just happen
- Dear Labour, Can I donate about £200 a week?
- Why I am angry about All-Women shortlists
- A local Labour spring – time to start blogging again
My top topicsAGM bedroom tax Binnie Colne Valley community action community organising constituency secretary Ed Miliband Fabians green Hannah Mitchell Foundaition house of Lords reform Johanna Baxter kirklees Kirklees cuts Labour Labour conference labour selections local government Luke Akehurst Marcus Roberts meeting NEC NHS NPF One Billion Rising police commissioner politics refounding refounding Labour resolution snow social special relationship target seats Trades Unions Twitter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We have a development plan in Colne Valley. It might not do everything it is meant to yet, but it was a good way to work together and think about where to go after the General Election. It is time to update … Continue reading
Our meeting had two resolutions on Friday. We had looked at one of them before, but there was no one from the branch who sent it to us present. The second one also came from a branch. It wasn’t on the … Continue reading
…..So spent most of the day writing that consultation paper on how we might take refounding Labour forward as a constituency. I wanted to add an organisational chart. I am sure this used to be easy in the old ‘word’ … Continue reading