- A ‘them and us’ election?
- Listen more on the doorstep? Then listen to those who do
- a manifesto for all times
- How many votes
- I lost three jobs yesterday
- Do we fight the opposition – or welcome them to our new world?
- Some Labour selections just happen
- Dear Labour, Can I donate about £200 a week?
- Why I am angry about All-Women shortlists
- A local Labour spring – time to start blogging again
My top topicsAGM bedroom tax Binnie Colne Valley community action community organising constituency secretary Ed Miliband Fabians green Hannah Mitchell Foundaition house of Lords reform Johanna Baxter kirklees Kirklees cuts Labour Labour conference labour selections local government Luke Akehurst Marcus Roberts meeting NEC NHS NPF One Billion Rising police commissioner politics refounding refounding Labour resolution snow social special relationship target seats Trades Unions Twitter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I should be writing papers for our exec meeting this morning, but somehow an email from http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mps/ made me think there was a more urgent need for letter to local paper. My local Tory MP started off claiming to be … Continue reading
How do Labour regional boards work? This was one of the topics I discussed with my chair today. Our pooled knowledge would describe several bits of our organisation. They have meetings. They get an agenda. Someone takes minutes that get written up … Continue reading
I can’t quite bring myself to change the banner photo at the top of my blog, but the view from the loo has sprinkling of snow at the moment and promises to look more like this later today. Glad I can … Continue reading