- A ‘them and us’ election?
- Listen more on the doorstep? Then listen to those who do
- a manifesto for all times
- How many votes
- I lost three jobs yesterday
- Do we fight the opposition – or welcome them to our new world?
- Some Labour selections just happen
- Dear Labour, Can I donate about £200 a week?
- Why I am angry about All-Women shortlists
- A local Labour spring – time to start blogging again
My top topicsAGM bedroom tax Binnie Colne Valley community action community organising constituency secretary Ed Miliband Fabians green Hannah Mitchell Foundaition house of Lords reform Johanna Baxter kirklees Kirklees cuts Labour Labour conference labour selections local government Luke Akehurst Marcus Roberts meeting NEC NHS NPF One Billion Rising police commissioner politics refounding refounding Labour resolution snow social special relationship target seats Trades Unions Twitter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Should we call it a meeting any more? I have emailed most of our party members – some don’t have email of course. Invited them to a discussion on ‘e-campaigning and the politics of mass protest’. There are four members … Continue reading
The trouble with having a good view from my window is that I can see the weather coming. Just when I think the sun is out again yet another black cloud comes looming into view. Coats are drying out from … Continue reading