- A ‘them and us’ election?
- Listen more on the doorstep? Then listen to those who do
- a manifesto for all times
- How many votes
- I lost three jobs yesterday
- Do we fight the opposition – or welcome them to our new world?
- Some Labour selections just happen
- Dear Labour, Can I donate about £200 a week?
- Why I am angry about All-Women shortlists
- A local Labour spring – time to start blogging again
My top topicsAGM bedroom tax Binnie Colne Valley community action community organising constituency secretary Ed Miliband Fabians green Hannah Mitchell Foundaition house of Lords reform Johanna Baxter kirklees Kirklees cuts Labour Labour conference labour selections local government Luke Akehurst Marcus Roberts meeting NEC NHS NPF One Billion Rising police commissioner politics refounding refounding Labour resolution snow social special relationship target seats Trades Unions Twitter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The non-arrival of the 21.40 bus from Huddersfield to Holmfirth gave me time to reflect last night – and to decide even though every day this week has been taken up with something to help shape Labour locally it has … Continue reading
I was elected as a representative of the West Yorkshire Constituencies back in early June. The new board met for the first time last week – 12th October. Not surprisingly there weren’t any matters arising from the minutes of the … Continue reading
Have I really only been back from conference a week? I did come back confident about Labour and it is that renewed confidence that makes campaigning special. So yes, I have managed to catch up with a little bit of … Continue reading