- A ‘them and us’ election?
- Listen more on the doorstep? Then listen to those who do
- a manifesto for all times
- How many votes
- I lost three jobs yesterday
- Do we fight the opposition – or welcome them to our new world?
- Some Labour selections just happen
- Dear Labour, Can I donate about £200 a week?
- Why I am angry about All-Women shortlists
- A local Labour spring – time to start blogging again
My top topicsAGM bedroom tax Binnie Colne Valley community action community organising constituency secretary Ed Miliband Fabians green Hannah Mitchell Foundaition house of Lords reform Johanna Baxter kirklees Kirklees cuts Labour Labour conference labour selections local government Luke Akehurst Marcus Roberts meeting NEC NHS NPF One Billion Rising police commissioner politics refounding refounding Labour resolution snow social special relationship target seats Trades Unions Twitter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: social
Every now and then I find the perfect end to the week is a lunch with my constituency chair. This is particularly true at the moment as we both have busy timetables and don’t find much time to talk between … Continue reading →
The sight of two fifteen year olds happily screwing up raffle tickets whilst discussing their favourite shadow cabinet minister at our recent garden party brought a little sigh of relief. Like most constituencies Colne Valley Labour party activists have a … Continue reading →
I have been doing this job for about eighteen months now. Sharp mathematicians will have worked out that means I took over around the time of the general election. In eighteen months discussion has gone from losing to refounding. The … Continue reading →